Notice to YSPilots/YSFLIGHT

Notice to YSPilots/YSFLIGHT
Legacy Pack available under the YSFLIGHT category.
Any individual requests for a model must be made to my email address, see bottom of the page..
Enjoy!
Skippy

Wednesday 11 March 2009

Collared Dove in my garden!

Spotted a pair of Collared doves on my bird feeders. Tried taking a shot of them but the lighting was terrible and the shots came out blurred. Probably should've used a higher ISO. Anyways, the 2 came in and sat on the rail for a bit, I actually didnt see them eating from the feeder. Later on this afternoon I saw them back again but my enemy, next doors cat, came by and scared them away. I managed to stare down the cat and it fled the garden in a hurry.
I hope the doves return to my garden, makes a nice change from the Jackdaws.
Skip out
Posted by Picasa

No comments: