Notice to YSPilots/YSFLIGHT

Notice to YSPilots/YSFLIGHT
Legacy Pack available under the YSFLIGHT category.
Any individual requests for a model must be made to my email address, see bottom of the page..
Enjoy!
Skippy

Wednesday 10 February 2010

Playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R. :My team…

Whilst playing the new STALKER, Call of Pripyat I kept thinking “What if this was real? What if i was there?” and with that the first thought was “Who would my team be” so I figured I’d draw up a roster of my fireteam.

Unfortunately I’ve had to make clones of a few people :-)

1: Team Leader; Skipper, armament: G36 primary, M9 secondary, decent detector, Svarog or similar

2: Grenadier; Chesh, armed with L85 with a underslung grenade launcher

3: Gunner; Sproglet, armed with either an M249 SAW or a GPMG

4: Medic; Copy of Skipper, Armament: G36 and SPAS-12 shotgun

5: Designated Marksman; Copy of Chesh, Armament: L96 for primary, MP7 for backup.

I think I’d take along some of my IWB group as scientific backup, though I think i’d be hanging out with Sakharov all the time as the zone’s wildlife and the anomalies fascinate me.

Well, I hope they invent total immersion games soon :-)

No comments: