Notice to YSPilots/YSFLIGHT

Notice to YSPilots/YSFLIGHT
Legacy Pack available under the YSFLIGHT category.
Any individual requests for a model must be made to my email address, see bottom of the page..
Enjoy!
Skippy

Thursday 11 August 2011

Mobile blog test and prep spraying

Ole!
Just installed the Blogger Android app on my shiny HTC wildfire s.
So, today I wad spraying what they call "preparations" on the fields. Preparations are a homeopathic ...thingy for the fields, and while I don't believe in it doing anything, there are people who do. But whatever my opinion on its effectiveness, it is good fun to make and spray it with a group of people, you have a good laugh and some good excersise, so in the end, it doesn't really matter whether it works or not. But jokingly we were spraying the left overs on cars, walls, trees and the tractor...if I come down tomorrow and there is a huge tractor in place of our old one....mind blown

No comments: