Notice to YSPilots/YSFLIGHT

Notice to YSPilots/YSFLIGHT
Legacy Pack available under the YSFLIGHT category.
Any individual requests for a model must be made to my email address, see bottom of the page..
Enjoy!
Skippy

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Heading back down to Wales with all my gear

So, I’m heading back down to Wales with all my gear… This is in advance of my new course I’m doing, MSc in Marine Biology at Bangor University’s School of Ocean Sciences. Really looking forward to it, and hopefully will have some interesting things to share on here. For the next 3 days I’ll be in Wales, or on the road in between, so will hopefully have something amusing to share after… After I return I’m heading off to Sharm El Sheikh for a week to go diving with Silent Diver and the dive club, should get some awesome photographs which I’ll post ASAP.
Anyways, that’s all from me for the moment,
Skipper out.

No comments: