Notice to YSPilots/YSFLIGHT

Notice to YSPilots/YSFLIGHT
Legacy Pack available under the YSFLIGHT category.
Any individual requests for a model must be made to my email address, see bottom of the page..
Enjoy!
Skippy

Monday 31 October 2011

New Dive Computer: Suunto D4i

So, after a button fell off my trusty Suunto Mosquito, and I was quoted at around £80 to put it back on again, I decided it was time to just get a new dive computer. So, I settled on the Suunto D4i. I got it from SDS Watersports (Here) at the Dive Show (DIVE 2011 Birmingham NEC). I just thought I’d post some photographs of it here:

DSCF5016

^Shiny box!

DSCF5018

^ Oooooooo… Shiny computer

I do rather like it Smile

But at the moment it is going to be a little while till I dive, so I’m not going to be able to do any sort of reviews on it for a while.

-Skip

No comments: