Notice to YSPilots/YSFLIGHT

Notice to YSPilots/YSFLIGHT
Legacy Pack available under the YSFLIGHT category.
Any individual requests for a model must be made to my email address, see bottom of the page..
Enjoy!
Skippy

Tuesday 4 October 2011

New Google Earth Model (Hopefully...)

During the first couple days in Bangor University there was very little work happening, so I found time to make a model of this boathouse I found myself rather attracted to, there is something about it in a very weathered state that is very... cool.
An Old Boathouse in Menai Bridge:
3D model by SkipperPhotomatched 3d building of an old boathouse in Menai Bridge
I recommend actually looking at it in the 3d Warehouse rather than that picture... doesnt give much of an impression..
I'm still waiting for the review to come through on whether it is acceptable in the Google Earth Layer, but here is hoping!
It is based on the buiding here:


Anyways, fingers crossed!

No comments: