Notice to YSPilots/YSFLIGHT

Notice to YSPilots/YSFLIGHT
Legacy Pack available under the YSFLIGHT category.
Any individual requests for a model must be made to my email address, see bottom of the page..
Enjoy!
Skippy

Monday 12 September 2011

Sharm El Sheikh Day 1


First Dive:
Location: Sharks’ Bay
32% O2 Nitrox at 200 Bar (Though I think my SPG is bust as it reads 210 for every full cylinder…)
MOD: 33.75
Max Depth 30.5, Dive Time 53 minutes
EAD: 24.4m for 53 Mins (PPO2=1.28) O2 Exposure 30%














We saw a couple of cool things, like this Giant Moray Eel;


















And this Blue Spotted Ray (BSR) feeding in the sand:


After a surface interval of 2hours 24 minutes we headed back in for the 2nd dive, in Sharks’ Bay.
Second Dive:
Location: Sharks’ Bay
30% Nitrox (I know… I know… Smack on the wrists for me… But we didnt get the gas prior to the first dive)
MOD: 36.6m
Max Depth: 14.6m, Dive Time 54 minutes
EAD: 11.79m for 54 minutes (PPO2 = 0.78) O2 exposure for this dive: 15%, total for the day: 45%











Saw a cool Networked Pipefish:
















And took a nice shot of the sun, casting nice rays in the water:
















MRSA Even came along for this dive:

















And I discovered there is a bit of grease or something under the lens cap of my dive camera, so after a certain number of turning it off and on again, it puts an annoying blur in the centre of the pictures… Not entirely sure how to get rid of it….

No comments: