Notice to YSPilots/YSFLIGHT

Notice to YSPilots/YSFLIGHT
Legacy Pack available under the YSFLIGHT category.
Any individual requests for a model must be made to my email address, see bottom of the page..
Enjoy!
Skippy

Thursday 27 October 2011

Songs I can’t currently get enough of: Freelancer by Sonic Syndicate

Thought I’d start something new on here. Songs I can’t get enough of. Time changes ones taste in music, and you can find songs that you really enjoy, then forget about them, so I thought I’d write them down somewhere so as never to forget, and to share them with anyone who is interested… That’s you by the way.

So, to start off with, Freelancer by Sonic Syndicate. Not entirely sure why I like this song so much at the moment, I think it’s probably the chorus…

“If you gave me the power to turn back time, [random screaming]

I would shape it the way it was meant to be”

It’s just singable… And since I’m heading back up to Yorkshire in a couple of days, this is definitely going to be on the CD player, and I’m definitely going to be singing loudly, safe in the knowledge that no one can hear me, or at least if they can they have no idea who I am and will never see me again.

ROCK ON!

-Skipper

No comments: