Notice to YSPilots/YSFLIGHT

Notice to YSPilots/YSFLIGHT
Legacy Pack available under the YSFLIGHT category.
Any individual requests for a model must be made to my email address, see bottom of the page..
Enjoy!
Skippy

Saturday 3 December 2011

Paper Stars and Advent time

I love this time of the year. The traditions and festivals in Botton and in all other Anthroposiohical communities, like Michael Hall when I was there, have been a part of my life since… Forever. So it is now this time of year again, and we’re all busy making things for it. Amongst these is my favourite, mainly because I can make them… Paper stars:

image

image

In other news… I’ve killed both my dive camera, which I was using for everyday snaps, and my phone camera as it fell off the back of the tractor… Oh dear…. The last photograph my phone ever took:

image

 

What else.. Oh, it’s quite pretty at the moment, but then again, it always has been:

image

And I think that is about it for now! Have a good day y’all!

No comments: