Notice to YSPilots/YSFLIGHT

Notice to YSPilots/YSFLIGHT
Legacy Pack available under the YSFLIGHT category.
Any individual requests for a model must be made to my email address, see bottom of the page..
Enjoy!
Skippy

Friday 10 February 2012

Oops I broke my blog…

So, it’s been a while since I’ve blogged…. I went on today to write something, and discovered to my horror that I’ve managed to break my blog…. For some reason the picture is now a thumbnail, and the whole background is now messed up….

image

See!

So, now I’ve got a few hours of figuring to do to try and make it work properly again… It being a few hours as I’m using terrible internet at the moment…

My solution, in my head at least, is to delete the image, reset the theme back to a boring blue or something, then re do the themes  and see if it fixes it… Right now though the computer is taking it’s sweet time to upload the background image again…

When it has done so I shall write something worth while, maybe.

Well, we shall see!

-Skip

No comments: